Product effectiveness and safety, rigorous procedures and compliance with the regulatory constraints ore all Proneem priorities. Traceability is a critical aspect of quality control in the biochemical industry. It refers to the ability to track a product or material through all stages of production, processing, and distribution. In the biochemical industry, traceability is important for ensuring the safety and quality of products, as well as compliance with regulations. The need for tailored tools to guarantee traceability is becoming increasingly important in the biochemical industry. This is due to the complexity of biochemical technologies, which often involve multiple steps and processes. To ensure traceability, it is necessary to implement specific tools that are designed to capture and track data at each stage of the production process.
That’s why Proneem has implemented tailored tools to guarantee the tracability of its technologies. Proneem contrais the entire production and distribution chain thanks to these tools. The process of tracability enables to gather essential data in order to identify the origin of each of our row materials and which customers have received and ore selling our products at any moment. Each product treated with Proneem technologies and sold on the market must have a traceability tag showing essentiel data :
1. Information about the actives present in the technology, and approved by the biocidol regulation 528/2012.
2. A tracabilty number that enables to follow products flow : information on the client, the origin of components, places/countries of production and storage, mode of transportation and manufacture dote, places and conditions of storage (temperature, pressure, humidity … )
Some of the key benefits of implementing tailored tools to guarantee traceability in the biochemical industry include:
- Improved product quality: By tracking products through all stages of production and processing, it is easier to identify any quality issues and address them quickly. This can help to improve overall product quality and reduce the risk of product recalls.
- Regulatory compliance: Many countries have strict regulations around the production and distribution of biochemical products. Traceability is often a requirement for compliance with these regulations, and tailored tools can help to ensure that all necessary data is captured and documented.
- Increased efficiency: Tailored tools can help to streamline production processes and reduce the time and resources needed to track and document data. This can result in increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Enhanced transparency: With the increasing focus on sustainability and ethical practices, consumers are demanding greater transparency from companies about their production processes. Tailored tools that guarantee traceability can help to provide this transparency and build trust with consumers.
Overall, traceability is essential for ensuring the safety and quality of products in the biochemical industry. Implementing tailored tools to guarantee traceability can provide numerous benefits, including improved product quality, regulatory compliance, increased efficiency, and enhanced transparency.